Thursday, April 7, 2011

Over a year since blogging? Unacceptable!

So I've had a lot of friends tell me they miss my blog. I think my only excuse is that Facebook has turned into my blog, journal, photo album...but no more excuses! I need to get back to blogging. I miss it!
What have I been doing lately? Omg how do I write a years worth of updates in one post? Jadyn ( my baby girl) just turned 5. Still scrapping and crafting. Started a book club with my friends. Now addicted to scrabble games on my phone. Still cooking healthy yummy meals.
Havnt been on a vacation in 3 months straight. ( I think that's a record that will be hopefully broken soon!) Btw...this is a test post direct from my android phone so if it works you'll see me posting pics a lot more often!

4 comments:

The Gurganious Family said...

You play Words with Friends?? Hit me up! itsmarissa711, and when is your book club?! IF you have space I'd love to join!

kraftyladyincali said...

omg yes jodi got me hooked! lol!! we have it once a month. sooo fun! the next one is april 25th. (always on mondays) you can totally join!

kraftyladyincali said...

your nickname on there didn't work =(

The Gurganious Family said...

Oh I have flowers by my user name...whats yours I 'll look you up and see if that's the problem!